We are very excited that FREE Official Fan Parties and Open Training Sessions for FC Barcelona and the A-Leagues All Stars will take place on Tuesday, 24 May at Accor Stadium.
These will be very popular events, so we do ask that you register to allow for Stadium planning.
Registration is FREE
PLUS - by pre-registering, you will be entered into the draw to WIN a signed FC Barcelona Jersey!
|5:00PM||Gates Open - J/K and M/N|
|5:30PM||A-Leagues All Stars Training Commences|
|6:30PM||FC Barcelona Training Commences|
|7:30PM||Conclusion of Open Training (approximate)|
- REGISTER that you are planning to attend
- Make sure you arrive early to enjoy a great Barca in Sydney experience.
- Remember that Accor Stadium is a cashless venue. A selection of Food and Beverage outlets will be open in the Stadium.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
Getting to Accor Stadium
Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
- Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Regular trains run frequently between Lidcombe and Sydney Olympic Park.
- From Olympic Park station, Accor Stadium is a short 10 minute walk away.
- Remember that face masks are mandatory when travelling on public transport
Driving to the Stadium
- Sydney Olympic has ample public parking stations available. Hourly charges do apply. Parking Station P1 is closest to Accor Stadium's entrances for the open training sessions. Click here for more information.
- Traffic may be heavier than usual on roads approaching the precinct during the busy evening peak so allow extra travel time.
- You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
Additional measures and staff will be in place around Sydney Olympic Park & Accor Stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the event so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
People attending Accor Stadium events are reminded that entering the field of play at any time is strictly prohibited and fines from the venue will apply for fans who choose to run on the ground. The fine at Accor Stadium is $5,500.