At Accor Stadium, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment that prioritises the accessibility safety, security, and comfort of all our visitors and staff.
Our facilities include access, large open concourses and accessible facilities, details of which can be seen on this page.
Our friendly Venue Staff are always ready to lend a helping hand whenever needed on event days to ensure an enjoyable experience for all.
The Stadium provides accessible seating for Persons Requiring Universal Access (PRUA) for all events held at Accor Stadium, which can be purchased through Ticketek.
How To Book Accessible Tickets
When purchasing tickets to events at Accor Stadium, please indicate the type of accessible seating you require (e.g. wheelchair space, carer seat) so you can be allocated appropriate seats for your chosen event.
- Submit a Request – Fill out the accessible seating booking form, which can be found here, and a Ticketek representative will be in contact with you (please do not use Internet Explorer when submitting your request).
- Phone – Call 1300 665 915 to access Ticketek’s accessible seating booking line. This phone line is open Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm
- For additional information, please click here to visit the Ticketek website
Government issued Companion Cards are accepted for events at Accor Stadium.
Patrons wishing to utilise their Companion Card for Accor Stadium events should contact the Ticketek Accessible Seating booking line on 1300 665 915.
Follow the ‘how to book accessible seating’ instructions above to secure your seat and a seat for your companion.
- All entry gates at Accor Stadium are 100% accessible.
- There are many accessible bathrooms located throughout Accor Stadium on all levels.
- Their locations are indicated with appropriate level signage throughout the Stadium.
- Lift and escalator access is available to all upper floors in both the Eastern and Western Stands (Levels 2 to 6).
Ticket Box Offices
All Box Offices at Accor Stadium are accessible for all patrons.
Public Transport – General
Accor Stadium is well serviced by Public Transport Services
- Patrons are encouraged to utilise the enhanced public transport services into Sydney Olympic Park when attending events at the Stadium.
- Trains – Sydney Train services are fully accessible and services run regularly into Sydney Olympic Park Station.
- Information on train services can be found here.
- Buses – All public bus services into Sydney Olympic Park are fully accessible.
- Information on bus services can be found here.
Public Transport – Major Events
- For selected major events at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses run on multiple routes from around the Sydney metropolitan area to Olympic Park, and return.
- Additional trains services are also added for events at the Stadium.
- Travel on transport may be included in your event ticket.
- This information is detailed on each of our event pages and on Transport for NSW website.
Mobility/Accessible Car Parking & Drop-off
- Sydney Olympic Park operates all car parks in the vicinity of the Stadium.
- It is recommended you pre-book parking, especially if you are planning to drive and park on event days.
- This should be done (at least) 7 to 10 working days in advance through Sydney Olympic Park.
- On major event days, if you have not pre-booked your parking, we strongly recommend you do not drive as car parks may be full by the time you arrive.
- Please note that on major event days, roads approaching Accor Stadium will be busier than usual, and traffic conditions in Sydney Olympic Park may be changed.
RTA Mobility Parking Scheme Permit Holders
- Visit the Sydney Olympic Park website to pre-book your space or call 1300 665 915.
- To avoid a fine, remember to display your RTA permit.
Drop-off zone or arriving by hire car?
- Traffic conditions can change from event to event.
- It is recommended that you check the Sydney Olympic Park website for further information when planning your trip regarding drop off areas.