These are the general conditions of entry for events at the Stadium.
Please note that conditions of entry may vary between events, subject to the event organiser or promoter.
Refer to the Stadium’s event pages for further information on specific events.
- For the safety and security of all persons, closed circuit television cameras are in use at all times.
- All persons will be subject to a security check on entry. Persons refusing to undergo a security check will be refused entry.
- Patrons must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry or while inside the Stadium.
- Any person found to have entered Accor Stadium after being removed or issued with a current Banning Notice will be subject to prosecution.
- Pass-outs will not be issued.
- Patrons are only authorised to access the seats / areas of the Stadium to which they are ticketed.
- Patrons wearing or displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or other offensive images, logos etc. may be denied entry or asked to remove such items.
- Persons wearing ‘Colours’ or ‘Insignia’ on any clothing or other item identifying them as belonging to Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs or other groups as designated by the NSW Police Force.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Stadium, except in designated smoking areas. This includes electronic cigarettes personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, or other battery powered vaporisers.
- No throwing of items.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- For safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl. Strollers and prams may be cloaked.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Unauthorised promotional or commercial activities in or outside the Stadium are not permitted.
- Some event activities are dangerous. Customers viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into the Stadium do so at their own risk. Accor Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
NRL Home Teams Junior Ticketing Information
- South Sydney Rabbitohs: Children aged 5-15 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket. Children aged 4 years & under are free on the knee.
- Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs: Children aged 4-17 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket. Children aged 3 years & under are free on the knee.
- West Tigers: Children aged 5-15 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket. Children aged 4 years & under are free on the knee.
Free on the knee = does not take up a separate seat to a parent/guardian.
Specific Conditions of Entry for NRL, Football Australia and A-Leagues
All persons entering Accor Stadium are advised that:
- They are entering licensed premises.
- Intoxicated or drug affected persons will not be permitted to enter.
- Persons in possession of alcohol or illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be removed from the Stadium.
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing alcohol or illicit drugs from entering.
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will be removed from the premises.
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume alcohol.
- It is an offence to purchase alcohol for (or supply liquor to) minors or persons who are intoxicated.
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police.
Refusal of Entry
Stadium management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any person deemed to be intoxicated, disorderly or engaging in anti-social behaviour
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases an event ticket from an unauthorised ticketing agent / source.
- Refuse entry to any person who is subject to any current banning notices.
Bag Sizes & Cloaking
- Bag sizes are limited to 30cm x 40cm (including eskis)
- All bags are subject to security checks on entry
- Limited cloaking is available and may be unavailable for selected events
Restricted / Prohibited Items (General)
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into Accor Stadium:
- Show bags from the Easter Show are permitted and will be checked prior to entry as part of the 100% bag search policy. Please note, canned soft drinks and replica weapons must remain inside the show bag whilst inside Accor Stadium.
- Glass or cans including aerosol cans or metal containers of any style.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Flares, fireworks, weapons, explosives, smoke bombs or other incendiary devices.
- Laser pens / pointers.
- Guns, knives or other dangerous weapons.
- Cameras and Recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods.
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and / or flag poles of more than 1.4 metres in length.
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance or affect patron viewing.
- Whistles, hooters and horns or other musical instruments (e.g. drums).
- Confetti or shredded paper.
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards, push bikes, Segways or other unauthorised means of transportation.
- Animals (with the exception of certified service animals).
- Other items as determined by Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
- Corporate & Member areas of Accor Stadium will be subject to dress codes.
- As a minimum for general public areas, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
COVID-19: Additional Conditions of Entry:
Ensuring the health and safety of the community is our top priority, and patrons and staff will be denied entry to Accor Stadium should they have symptoms that may place persons at risk or endanger or impact public health.
By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge that:
- There currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of viral illness including COVID-19 at any event and that, if contracted, COVID-19 can have serious health consequences including death. Despite rigorous capacity and control measures in place VenuesLive Management Services (NSW) Pty Ltd (Operator of the Stadium) and Venues NSW (Owner the Stadium) cannot guarantee and does not warrant that the venue will be free from COVID-19 or that there is no risk of COVID-19 transmission at any event.
- You have considered your own personal circumstances including any health or physiological conditions which may increase your risk of contracting COVID-19, and you have assessed the potential health risk to you and any persons who attend the event with you.
- You accept any inherent risk related to the transmission and contraction of COVID-19 from any source at the event and release VenuesLive Management Services and Venues NSW from any liability whatsoever arising out of, relating to or in connection with any transmission or contraction of COVID-19 at the event. By purchasing any tickets for and attending this event you (and any persons who attend the event with you) acknowledge and accept these risks.
- The primary purchaser / holder of the tickets must provide the name and mobile number of each person using the tickets in the purchaser’s / holder’s group, for the purpose of the NSW Government’s contact tracing requirements, if requested to do so.
- Do not attend the event if you:
- are unwell or;
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are currently waiting on COVID-19 test results
- Immediately seek medical attention, if feeling unwell at the event (see Stadium staff).
These conditions should be read in conjunction with the conditions of sale appearing on each event ticket or membership card and the Stadium’s COVID Safe page.
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants, the above conditions of entry apply to all Accor Stadium visitors, and may be subject to change at any time.