THE 2014 event calendar just got bigger with confirmation that Sydney’s only T20 cricket international will be staged at Stadium Australia on Sunday 9 November.
The KFC T20 INTL will follow a jam-packed football season, with Juventus v A League All Stars (10 Aug), Bledisloe Cup (16 Aug) and the NRL Grand Final (5 Oct) among the major events still to come this year.
And here’s your chance to secure a premium seat at EVERY SINGLE GAME, with a $300 saving on the one-off joining fee to become an Stadium Australia Member.
This is a special mid-season sale price for a limited time only.
The KFC T20 INTL between Australia and South Africa will be the third match in a three-game series and is the prime opportunity to kick off your summer with the cricket world’s fastest growing game. The series is being played at the start of the season due to the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, which will be held in Australia and New Zealand in February.
Superstars Dave Warner, Shane Watson and Mitchell Johnson are all likely to be considered for the T20 INTL series under the captaincy of George Bailey, who led the way against England at Stadium Australia in February this year, with a blistering 49 off 20 deliveries.
The T20 INTL will be part of a monster summer of sport at Stadium Australia, with the resurgent Sydney Thunder – led by Mike Hussey, Dave Warner and South African superstar Jacques Kallis – to play two Big Bash League games at the Stadium before the New Year.
Guarantee your seat in the heart of the action, by becoming an Stadium Australia Member. Enquiries here.
Spoil yourself with Stadium Australia Corporate Hospitality. Enjoy world-class facilities, five-star hospitality and brilliant views of the match from your Centreline Seats, Zone Box seats or Private Suite. More information here.
Stadium Australia Members have just had the privilege of watching one of the most intense and dramatic #ORIGIN encounters, and now we look forward to:
* WARATAHS v Brumbies Super Rugby classic Saturday 28 June;
* FIVE NRL club games in July, including Bulldogs v Sea Eagles Friday 4 July, Rabbitohs v Titans Monday 7 July & Tigers v Bulldogs Sunday 20 July;
* AN AWESOME AUGUST, starting with a possible blockbuster Super Rugby Final featuring the Tahs on Saturday 2 Aug (subject to qualification);
* ITALIAN superclub Juventus v A-League All Stars on Sunday 10 August;
* WALLABIES v ALL BLACKS in the opening Bledisloe Cup Test Saturday 16 August;
* SIX regular-season NRL club games in August, including Eels v Bulldogs in the annual Bandaged Bear Cup match, Bulldogs v Tigers & the return derby Bulldogs v Rabbitohs;
* AN AFL blockbuster between the Swans and Richmond Tigers;
* NRL & AFL Finals, including the NRL Grand Final on Sunday 5 October.
And it doesn’t end with the footy. Also to come in 2014 are:
* SYDNEY’S only T20 cricket international between Australia and South Africa;
* TWO Big Bash League cricket games featuring a surging Sydney Thunder team led by Mike Hussey, Dave Warner and South African legend Jacques Kallis.