Accor Stadium will host Game I of the 2022 Ampol State of Origin Series as the mighty Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues return home to defend their title.
Always an unmissable event on the footy calendar, fans will stream to Olympic Park for an Origin game for the first time since 2020.
There's nothing quite like Origin, so make sure you're here for a huge start to the 2022 Series!
- Arrive early and enjoy a huge night of action in and around Accor Stadium.
- The Sydney Olympic Park precinct lights up from 4.00pm with music, merchandise, 30 food trucks and extended bars at The Locker Room, The Brewery Bar and The Lounge.
- Pre-purchase tickets online via Ticketek to avoid any queues at the box office
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the Stadium.
- Leave plenty of time for the entry process.
- All tickets include return travel on public transport to Sydney Olympic Park, including Trains and Major Event Buses.
- Remember that Accor Stadium is a cashless venue.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- If you must drive, pre-book your parking here.
Getting to Accor Stadium
- Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
All tickets to Ampol State of Origin Game I at Accor Stadium include entry and return travel on all public transport services including Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services.
The entitlement extends throughout the Sydney Metropolitan rail network and to the regional cities of Newcastle and Wollongong, and beyond to Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog stations (non-booked services).
- Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Express and limited-stop trains to Olympic Park will run regularly from Central and Western Line stations to get you to game, with frequent return services running after the match to get you home.
- From Olympic Park station, Accor Stadium is a short 10 minute walk away.
- Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will run on all nine routes to Olympic Park frequently from around 3.10 pm, depending on the route.
- Frequent return services will run after full-time.
Visit transportnsw.info to plan your trip.
Driving to the Stadium
- Pre-book your parking online, available until midnight the night before the game to take advantage of the $30 pre-book flat rate and guarantee yourself a space. If you have not pre-booked a parking spot in Sydney Olympic Park, DO NOT DRIVE. Car parks won’t be available for day-of parking.
- Traffic will be heavier than usual on roads approaching the precinct during the busy evening peak so allow extra travel time. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
Additional measures and staff will be in place around Sydney Olympic Park & Accor Stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the event so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
To avoid disappointment at the gate, please reference the Conditions of Entry online.
People attending Accor Stadium events are reminded that entering the field of play at any time is strictly prohibited and fines from the venue will apply for fans who choose to run on the ground. The fine at Accor Stadium is $5,500.