FC Barcelona v A-Leagues All Stars
See history made in Sydney when FC Barcelona tours Australia for the first time!
FC Barcelona – one of the biggest football clubs in the world – is coming to Sydney to play an exclusive match against the A-Leagues All Stars at Accor Stadium on Wednesday 25 May.
With the richest of histories and recognised all over the world for their iconic blue and garnet colours, this club represents more than just their attractive, attacking style of football.
FC Barcelona has inspired football and sporting fans alike for their 123-year history, becoming an international beacon for the pinnacle of sporting success and prestige.
The A-Leagues All Stars return after an eight-year hiatus, bringing together a squad of the best A-Leagues Men’s players, with the legendary Dwight Yorke returning to lead the team as Head Coach.
Do not miss the opportunity to witness this once-in-a-generation event and experience football played the ‘Barca way’ in Australia for the first time when they take on the country’s best in the A-Leagues All Stars team!
|7:15PM||Pre-Game Activities and Entertainment|
|8:05PM||Kick Off - FC Barcelona v A-Leagues All Stars|
- Arrive early and enjoy a huge night of action in and around Accor Stadium.
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the Stadium.
- Leave plenty of time for the entry process.
- All tickets include return travel on public transport to Sydney Olympic Park, including Trains and Major Event Buses.
- Remember that Accor Stadium is a cashless venue.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- If you must drive, pre-book your parking here.
Getting to Accor Stadium
- Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
All tickets to the FC Barcelona v A-Leagues All Stars match at Accor Stadium include entry and return travel on all public transport services including Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services.
- Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Express trains will run between Central and Olympic Park station to get you to and from the game.
- Additional trains will also run from key western line stations as well as frequent trains between Lidcombe and Sydney Olympic Park.
- From Olympic Park station, Accor Stadium is a short 10 minute walk away.
- Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will run on all nine routes to Olympic Park frequently from around 4pm.
Driving to the Stadium
- Pre-book your parking online, available until midnight the night before the game to take advantage of the $30 pre-book flat rate and guarantee yourself a space as car parks fill quickly on event nights. We strongly recommend you do not drive to the event unless you have pre-booked your parking.
- Traffic will be heavier than usual on roads approaching the precinct during the busy evening peak so allow extra travel time. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
Additional measures and staff will be in place around Sydney Olympic Park & Accor Stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the event so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
To avoid disappointment at the gate, please reference the Conditions of Entry online.
People attending Accor Stadium events are reminded that entering the field of play at any time is strictly prohibited and fines from the venue will apply for fans who choose to run on the ground. The fine at Accor Stadium is $5,500.