The AFL is back at Accor Stadium for the first time since 2016 with the GWS GIANTS taking on the Sydney Swans in a Round 1 cracker on Saturday 19 March.
Few will forget the last Sydney Derby at the Stadium in 2016 when the two teams faced off in an Elimination Final.
Don’t miss out as the AFL comes back to Sydney Olympic Park.
- Make sure you arrive early to enjoy a big night of AFL.
- Remember that Accor Stadium is a cashless venue.
- Pre-purchase your tickets online to avoid box office queues.
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the stadium.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
Getting to Accor Stadium
- Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
Travel to and from Accor Stadium on Sydney Trains is included in your ticket.
- Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Express trains will run between Central and Olympic Park station to get you to and from the game. Regular trains also run frequently between Lidcombe and Sydney Olympic Park. From Olympic Park station, Accor Stadium is a short 10 minute walk away.
- Remember that face masks are mandatory when travelling on public transport
Driving to the Stadium
- Pre-book your parking online, available until midnight the night before the game to take advantage of the $30 pre-book flat rate and guarantee yourself a space as car parks fill quickly on event nights
- Traffic will be heavier than usual on roads approaching the precinct during the busy evening peak so allow extra travel time. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
Additional measures and staff will be in place around Sydney Olympic Park & Accor Stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the event so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
Ticket holders attending Accor Stadium events are reminded that entering the field of play at any time is strictly prohibited and fines from the venue will apply for fans who choose to run on the ground. The fine at Accor Stadium is $5,500.
|5:10PM||First Bounce: GWS GIANTS v Sydney Swans|