NEW faces, old enemies, an extraordinary double-header and Easter traditions . . . rugby league is poised to deliver a spectacular first month of action at Stadium Australia in 2018.
Mighty March will see all four of the Stadium’s home clubs hit the field in a run of six blockbusters that will light up the NRL Telstra Pemiership.
Over the first four weeks of the season the Rabbitohs, Eels, Bulldogs and Wests Tigers will dish out all the terrific tries, huge hits and magic moments you could ask for . . . we hope you’re ready.
Here’s how March is coming at you:
- Wests Tigers v Sydney Roosters, Saturday 10 March: What more could you want from a Round 1 fixture? Benji back in a Wests Tigers jersey, Teddy facing his old club and Cooper Cronk and Josh Reynolds making their club debuts. Can’t. Miss. It! Tickets here
- Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Penrith Panthers, Friday 23 March: It’s a battle for the west in the Bulldogs first home game of the season. Home debuts for new recruits Aaron Woods and Kieran Foran will have Bulldogs fans locked in for this cracker against the Penrith Panthers. Tickets here
- Historic Rd 3 Double-Header, Saturday 23 March: It’s double the fun with two games back-to-back in the spectacular Round 3 Double-Header at Stadium Australia. Opening the show is South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles before Parramatta Eels v Cronulla Sutherland Sharks. With two games for the price of one and the Sydney Royal Easter Show pumping next door it’s the perfect day out for the whole family. Tickets here
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, Good Friday 30 March: The two great rivals face off once again in their traditional Good Friday blockbuster. Consistently one of the biggest regular season games on the calendar, combined with the Easter Show still rocking, it’s always a special occasion. Tickets here
- Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels, Easter Monday 2 April: What better way to cap off your Easter weekend than with two clubs renewing their budding rivalry? Bring the kids and make the most out of your Easter Monday. Tickets here
Mighty March will also see punters getting their first taste of the new Fans First initiatives put in place by our four home clubs for this season.
The new club initiatives are:
- General admission tickets from $20 for an adult and $40 for a family on all pre-purchased tickets;
- Free entry for juniors 12-and-under on a pre-purchased adult ticket, with 4 children entitled to entry on every adult ticket purchased;
- All tickets include the cost of train travel to matches – with 2 Direct Trains to and from Olympic Park to run for each game vs a Sydney-based opponent;
- Family-friendly, value-based food & beverage offers at Stadium Australia outlets for every game; starting with $3 Vili’s Pies for all of March.
Additionally, Rabbitohs, Bulldogs, Eels and Tigers Members are entitled to free entry to all games at Stadium Australia in which their club is competing as part of their 2018 Membership. Club Members have Reciprocal Membership Rights when they are the away team.
So brace yourselves, hold on and get ready for another enormous NRL season in 2018!
You can guarantee your seat at every 2018 regular season NRL game at Stadium Australia plus State of Origin II and the NRL Grand Final by becoming an Stadium Australia Member! Head here to enquire about becoming a Member.
Or impress and indulge your clients with Stadium Australia’s Official Hospitality packages. Choose between a Private Suite, Zone box or a table of 10 in our Trophy Room to entertain your best clients. Enquiries here.