Accor Stadium Membership welcomes Members and guests from the following reciprocal clubs.
- Adelaide Oval Football Membership
- Australian Racing Drivers’ Club
- Australian Turf Club
- Cricket Tasmania
- Eden Park
- Forsyth Barr
- The Gabba
- Melbourne Cricket Club
- Royal Agricultural Society of NSW
- South Australian Cricket Association
- Sky Stadium, Wellington
- Western Australian Cricket Association
Reciprocal Member Offers for 2023
Reciprocal Members do not have access to any concert events held at the Stadium.
Dress standards apply in the Accor Stadium Members’ Reserve. Please familiarise yourself with our policy.
Accor Stadium Members’ Reserve Dress Standards
In keeping with the premium experience of the exclusive Member facilities, it is required that all Members and their guests are appropriately attired in smart casual wear when attending the Stadium. Children are also required to adhere to the dress standards, although discretion will be used in the case of young children.
We regret that if a Member or a Member’s guest is not dressed appropriately, management reserves the right to refuse entry.
Accepted minimum dress standard:
- Jeans, chinos, dress trousers, medium length shorts, medium to longer length skirts
- Collared shirt, dress t-shirt/polo shirt, team jersey
- Jumper or dress jacket
- Loafers, oxfords, boots, dress flats & heels, dress trainers, leather sandals or slides
If you have provided your Member Card to a non-Member to attend an event in your absence, you remain responsible for their adherence to the rules of the Members’ Dress Standards.
- Rubber or foam thongs
- ripped jeans (including designer)
- dilapidated clothing or footwear
- ‘stubbie’ style shorts; overly short skirts.
If you are unsure if what you plan to wear to an event is suitable, please call Member Services on 1300 136 006 (Option 2) prior to the event.
Please note the information above is correct at the time of publishing but may be subject to change. It is recommended that Members of Reciprocal Clubs return to this page prior to attending a game to confirm the process required.
1300 136 006 (Option 2)