FC BARCELONA TO HOLD OFFICIAL FAN PARTY AND OPEN TRAINING SESSION AHEAD OF MATCH AGAINST A-LEAGUES ALL STARS IN SYDNEY
12 May 2022
- It’s on! Football fans are invited to a FREE Barca in Sydney Fan Party and Open Training Session at Accor Stadium on Tuesday 24 May;
- Gates will open at 5pm with A-Leagues All Stars training first followed by the superstars of FC Barcelona;
- Entertainment, merchandise and giveaways will all be part of the Fan Party;
- Fans should register for the official Barca Fan Party and Open Training Session HERE
DETERMINED to leave a legacy for football and their fans on their historic first visit to Australia, FC Barcelona will stage an Official Fan Party and Open Training Session in the lead-up to their match against A-Leagues All Stars at Sydney’s Accor Stadium.
The Official Fan Party and Open Training Session will be FREE to all fans who must only register their intention to attend this special event, to be held just 24 hours before the big game.
Gates will open at Accor Stadium at 5:00pm on Tuesday 24 May with the A-Leagues All Stars taking to the pitch from 5.30pm to 6.30pm.
The superstars of FC Barcelona will take to the pitch from 6.30pm to 7.30pm, with the event finishing shortly after.
Thousands of Barca and A-Leagues fans are expected to take advantage of this free event and training session.
Fans can register for the free event here and they will immediately go into the draw to win a signed FC Barcelona jersey!
FC Barcelona’s Vice-President Marketing, Juli Guiu, said Barca were committed to leaving lasting memories for football fans in Sydney.
“We are excited to be offering our fans in Australia the opportunity to see the players ahead of the match against the A-Leagues All Stars in Sydney,” he said.
“This historic first visit to Australia gives us the opportunity to bring the Club and its values closer to our fans and it will also give us the opportunity for new audiences to get to know FC Barcelona and all that it represents.”
Ant Hearne, Chief Commercial Officer for A-Leagues, said: “The Open Training Session is a unique opportunity for football fans in Australia to get close to some of the best players in Australia, alongside some of the best in world football.
“Tens of thousands of fans have voted for their A-Leagues All Stars, and this will be the first chance to see the team in action.”
Accor Stadium Business Development Manager Jordan Kerry said the Official Fan Party and Open Training Session featuring both the A-Leagues All Stars and FC Barcelona will be the perfect appetiser to the Barca in Sydney match on Wednesday 25 May.
“Interest in this historic first visit to Australia by FC Barcelona – one of the biggest clubs in world football – is extremely high so we are expecting a great turnout for the Fan Party and Open Training Sessions,” he said.
“The match itself is on track for a huge crowd and fans are encouraged to lock in their seats and be part of football history at Accor Stadium.”
Network 10, the Australian Home of Football, is the official domestic broadcast and streaming partner of FC Barcelona v A-Leagues All Stars. The match will be live and exclusive from 7.30pm AEST on 10 Bold, 10 Play On Demand and Paramount+.
- A-Leagues All Stars Official Fan Party and Open Training Session
- FC Barcelona Official Fan Party and Open Training Session
- Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Tuesday 24 May 2022
- Gates K & M Open – 5:00pm
- A-Leagues All Stars Open Training Session – 5:30pm
- FC Barcelona Open Training Session – 6:30pm
- Registrations via - https://barcainsydney.com.au/opentraining/