1. Your personal information is important to Accor Stadium
2. What personal information do we collect and hold?
Accor Stadium may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email, mail and street address,
- Telephone and facsimile numbers,
- Bank details,
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Details of the products and services that we may purchase, have purchased or enquired about from you, together with any additional information necessary for us to respond to your enquiries and generally to complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website, call centre, our social media sites, or through our representatives or otherwise.
3. Collecting information about you
- provide Accor Stadium your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase Accor Stadium products and/or services;
- participate in an Accor Stadium competition;
- interact with Accor Stadium through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- register on the Accor Stadium website or use the Accor Stadium Wi-Fi service, Accor Stadium and Telstra may collect information on how you use the Accor Stadium website and the Wi-Fi service; and
- if you contact Accor Stadium, Accor Stadium may also keep a record of that contact.
Accor Stadium will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
4. What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- Accor Stadium may not be able to provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all,
- Accor Stadium may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want,
- Accor Stadium may be unable to contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to Accor Stadium,
- Accor Stadium may not be able to purchase goods and/or services from you.
6. Using and disclosing your personal information.
Accor Stadium’s purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with:
- information that interests you;
- information about events at Accor Stadium and/or Commbank Stadium (which is also managed by VenuesLive); and
- special offers that are relevant to your interests.
Accor Stadium will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- Accor Stadium believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at Accor Stadium, any member of the public or of Accor Stadium.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the Accor Stadium website or attending Accor Stadium, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that Accor Stadium thinks you are likely to be interested in. Accor Stadium does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide Accor Stadium with advertisements and inform Accor Stadium of the kind of audience they wish to reach. Accor Stadium then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
In order to operate the Accor Stadium website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, Accor Stadium may sometimes share your personal information with its corporate partners (including the telco partner that operates the Wi-Fi service), a hirer of Accor Stadium (such as the NRL, ARU or FFA), or a third party payment processor (to process payments for services Accor Stadium provides). Accor Stadium will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
7. When Accor Stadium will contact you
Accor Stadium will not send you any emails without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you agree, Accor Stadium may contact you at the email or other address that you provided Accor Stadium in order to provide you with:
- updated information about the Accor Stadium website;
- other information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- other information about upcoming events which may interest you.
If you are receiving promotional information about Accor Stadium and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the Accor Stadium website and following the instructions (where that facility is available) or by sending an email to email@example.com and asking to be removed from Accor Stadium’s mailing list. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
8. You can access the information Accor Stadium keeps about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information Accor Stadium holds about you, contact Accor Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org. The file of your personal information retained by Accor Stadium will be made available to you within 14 days.
9. Changing and updating the information Accor Stadium has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, contact Accor Stadium at email@example.com and Accor Stadium will amend your personal information accordingly.
10. Deleting the information Accor Stadium has about you or stopping any further advertising material
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let Accor Stadium know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Accor Stadium will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons. If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from Accor Stadium, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking "No" or “Unsubscribe” where you are given the option of receiving future advertising, marketing or promotional emails Accor Stadium sends to you.
From time to time, Accor Stadium conducts competitions on the Accor Stadium website and through Facebook or Twitter. When Accor Stadium runs these competitions, you will be provided with the choice of being added to a mailing list to receive further contact from Accor Stadium. Unless you choose to receive further communications from Accor Stadium, the information which we collect from your entry in the competition is not used for any purposes other than for the competition.
12. Storage and security of your personal information
Accor Stadium will do everything reasonable to keep secure the personal information which Accor Stadium holds about you and to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Access to this information is restricted to Accor Stadium employees who have specific authorisation. Accor Stadium also continually endeavours to improve security safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, so Accor Stadium cannot absolutely promise that the information you provide to Accor Stadium will always be totally secure. Accor Stadium will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Accor Stadium will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
13. Collection of contact details for COVID contact tracing purposes
If Accor Stadium has collected your personal contact details (email address and/or mobile phone number) for COVID contact tracing purposes, pursuant to its obligations under the NSW Public Health Order (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement), Accor Stadium will securely and confidentially store this information for a period of 28 days from the date of the event for which the information was collected. The only purpose for which this information is to be used is if Accor Stadium is required to disclose it to NSW Health (on request), so that NSW Health can contact trace COVID-19 infections. Accor Stadium will destroy your contact information once the 28 day period has lapsed.
14. Accor Stadium and links to other websites
Accor Stadium provides links to websites outside of Accor Stadium’s website. These linked websites are not under Accor Stadium’s control and Accor Stadium is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to Accor Stadium’s website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, Accor Stadium advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
15. What to do if you have a problem or question
If Accor Stadium becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with the Accor Stadium website, Accor Stadium will work to address these concerns promptly.
16. Future changes