THE Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs’ final home game of the regular season against the Penrith Panthers will now be a Saturday afternoon festival of football with a 5.30pm kick-off to the main game at Stadium Australia.
The NRL has confirmed the match, originally scheduled for Friday 30 August has now been rescheduled to Saturday 31 August at Stadium Australia. The Holden Cup match will kick-off at 3.15pm.
Bulldogs CEO Raelene Castle said she was happy a resolution had been found that suited all parties.
“The fixture change is an opportunity for all our Members and fans to come along and enjoy some Saturday afternoon rugby league at our home ground,” Castle said.
“We are looking forward to seeing a large crowd support the Bulldogs on our march towards the finals.”
The Bulldogs will showcase a wonderful family day of rugby league so be sure to pre-purchase your tickets from Ticketek online or call 132 849.
The Friday night game will now be the Wests Tigers v South Sydney Rabbitohs at Allianz Stadium on Friday 30 August.
“We have worked closely with the clubs and our broadcast partners to provide a workable solution and I thank them for their support in achieving that,” NRL General Manager of Marketing and Commercial, Mr Paul Kind said.
The revised Round 25 draw is:
Friday 30 Aug
– Broncos vs. Knights at Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7:35pm
– Wests Tigers vs. Rabbitohs at Allianz Stadium (NINE) 7:35pm
Saturday 31 Aug
– Warriors vs. Raiders at Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 5:00pm
– Bulldogs vs. Panthers at Stadium Australia (FOX) 5:30pm
– Sea Eagles vs. Storm at Brookvale Oval (FOX) 7:30pm
Sunday 1 Sept
– Sharks vs. Cowboys at Remondis Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm
– Roosters vs. Titans at Allianz Stadium (NINE) 3:00pm
Monday 2 Sept
– Eels vs. Dragons a Stadium Australia (FOX) 7:00pm